So, yes, I’m sort of cheating today…only giving a side dish and all. But, I will be posting a new recipe later this week! Maybe even two!
And besides, these babies…well, they’re delicious!
Preheat oven 425
– 1 bag of fingerling potatoes (embarrassingly, I forgot to take down the size)
– 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary, stripping the leaves from the stalk (chopped finely)
– 2-3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped (depending on your affinity for the pungent beast – I personally LOVE garlic)
– 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, whole
– 1 tbsp. olive oil
– Cut potatoes in halves, horizontally. Roll in olive oil, rosemary, garlic, and thyme.
– Place potatoes on cookie sheet, lined with silicone, aluminum, or some other stick-preventative measure. Place in oven for 40-45 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
Finish with S&P, serve hot!